- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
The Natural Wildlife Federation and other naturalist agree that food for wild life should come from native sources. This means adding more trees and shrubs with berries and seeds as a winter food source and not using seed to fill a bird feeder.
Community Events, October 2014
From 11 a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 25 and Sunday, Oct. 26, visitors can expect to see sockeye, plus possibly Chinook and Coho, at these four sites, which include Jones Park, Cedar River Park, Cavanaugh Pond, and Landsburg Park and Dam.
Shedding pounds too rapidly has long been considered by experts as a recipe for short-lived success, almost inevitably leading to reoccurring weight gain, a phenomenon also known as yo-yo dieting. A better approach, so the prevailing thinking went, was to limit the desired weight loss to one to two pounds a week, enough time to...
An inexpensive way to decorate your home or porch for the change in seasons is to harvest all your squash, apples, corn, tomatoes, peppers and other produce and display your garden bounty in a basket or tray.
What many women don’t know is that under the Affordable Care Act, every insured woman is entitled to a screening preventative mammogram at no cost.