• On June 14 officers responded to reports of power equipment being stolen from the victim’s home while they were not home. The police report stated no force was used, the garage door was reportedly left unlocked.
• On June 15 unknown suspects reportedly broke the victim’s front passenger window and took items from inside.
• On June 18 items were reported missing from the reporting party’s unlocked vehicle while it was parked in their driveway.
• On June 18 the victim’s wallet was reportedly stolen from a gym locker at the Fairwood LA Fitness. The police report stated the suspect reportedly left the victim’s keys and phone behind.
• On June 15 officers pulled over a vehicle for having a defective brake light. Upon contact with the driver it was determined they had a misdemeanor out of Seattle for theft. The police report stated the driver was transported to King County jail.
• On June 17 officers were contacted regarding three potted plants that had been damaged while the victim was out of town. The police report stated the victim’s vehicle was also parked in the driveway and the gas cap cover was open and there was some minor damage. The police report stated that writing was also done in the dirt on their vehicle windows.
• On June 17 officers reported seeing a pick up truck stopped alongside state Route 169. According to the police report, a missing adult from California was located.
• On June 17 officers were contacted regarding reports the victim had received a call at home referring to a scam involving grant money.
• On June 18 it was reported that a suspect had obtained a business license in the victim’s name for fraudulent purposes.
VIOLATION OF COURT ORDERS
• On June 17 it was reported to officers a respondent in a no contact order may have been seen in the area of the victim’s home.
• On June 18 officers responded to the Fairwood Landing apartments where two sisters were reportedly fighting. The police report stated the two live together and a set of apartment keys had gotten lost. The report added they each blamed the other. One sister pushed the other while she reportedly emptied dresser drawers looking for the keys, the release stated.
• On June 19 it was reported to officers the suspect had threatened to kill a 13 year old girl’s dog. The police report stated the suspect resisted arrest and was tazed by officers.