Boy assaults his mother and officers | Renton police blotter

From the Renton police log.

Box cutter

Renton police officers responded on May 20 at approximately 3:30 p.m. to an assault in the 300 block of Renton Center Way Southwest. According to the department, en route to the location, officers learned the victim had been stabbed and was headed to Seattle with his girlfriend. Officers located the victim and aid transported him to the hospital. At the location of the assault, a witness advised officers she watched two men and a woman assault the victim. During the attack, the woman took out a box cutter and stabbed the victim, according to the department. The woman with the box cutter and victim had been in a previous relationship, according to the department. Active investigation into the incident continues.

Shot in the leg

Renton police officers responded on May 26 at approximately 4:20 a.m. to a shooting in the 9500 block of South 200th Street. According to the department, the victim advised officers he heard something outside and interrupted an attempted vehicle theft. When the victim confronted a suspect, the suspect produced a weapon and shot the victim in the leg. The suspects fled the scene after the shooting. Investigation into the incident continues.

Threat with a gun

Renton police officers responded on May 21 at approximately 1:08 p.m. after receiving a report of a domestic disturbance of a weapon in the 18200 block of 118th Avenue Southeast. According to the department, the victim reported her boyfriend threatened her with a firearm. Police arrested the suspect in his home without incident, and officers retrieved three guns from the residence.

Mother assaulted

Renton police officers responded on May 24 at approximately 10:22 p.m. to a report of a verbal domestic dispute in the 1800 block of Southeast 21st Place. According to the department, officers spoke with a woman involved in the incident, identified as the victim. Officers learned a boy assaulted his mother. Officers approached the suspect to arrest him. The suspect resisted and fought with officers, assaulting two officers and resulting in minor injuries. The suspect was eventually arrested, cleared medically, and booked into the King County Youth Services Center, according to the department.