• On April 8 officers responded to reports that a father refused to give his children to the mother. The report stated the incident was in violation of the parenting plan.
• On April 10 it was reported to officers that tools were stolen from the victim’s property. The police report stated the victim has a shipping container on his property and unknown subjects pried off the lock to gain access to the tools inside.
• On April 12 officers were contacted regarding reports that an unknown subject tried opening vehicle doors to see if they were unlocked.
• On April 13 officers responded to the Fairwood Pond apartment complex to reports a window at the victim’s unit had been broken.
• On April 14 it was reported that two victims had parked their vehicles at the Soos Creek trailhead parking lot where their front windows had been broken. According to the police report, it did not appear that anything was taken nor did the unknown subjects enter the vehicles.
• On April 16 it was reported that a rear window on the victim’s vehicle had been broken sometime overnight. It was not reported if any items were stolen from inside.
• On April 14 it was reported that during a family get together celebrating an upcoming wedding, two sisters got into an argument while intoxicated.
• On April 15 a neighbor reported to officers that they heard yelling and screaming outside. When officers arrived it was reported that it was a loud verbal fight.
• On April 14 officers responded to reports that a homeowner heard a noise and then found their front door open.
• On April 16 officers responded to the Riverbend Mobile & RV Park to reports that a vacant trailer had some damage and was possibly entered. The police report stated it was unclear if anything was taken from inside.
• On April 10 officers responded to reports of a 10 mm handgun and $40 in cash were stolen from the reporting party’s home.
• On April 14 it was reported that a generator and weed wacker were stolen from the reporting party’s yard.
• On April 14 officers spoke with the victim who said while he was inside the LA Fitness in Fairwood an unknown person broke his vehicle’s window to gain entry. The police report stated items were stolen from inside the vehicle.
• On April 15 officers responded to reports of a collision where a vehicle crashed into the curb of a bus turnout. The police report stated the driver was gone when they arrived on scene.
• On April 15 officers responded to an incident where the owner of a stolen vehicle had caught the subject who stole it. The report added the subject lied several times to officers about his name. He was booked for vehicle theft.
• On April 16 it was reported that during a house party, the victim’s vehicle was taken without permission.
VIOLATION OF COURT ORDERS
• On April 15 it was reported that a subject had entered a home and in doing so violated a protection order against them.
• On April 18 officers responded to reports from the reporting party who claimed people were in the attic of her home. The police report stated this may be a possible order violation.
• On April 16 officers responded to The Carriages to reports of a vehicle parked illegally in a fire lane. The police report stated the vehicle had a punched ignition and was possibly stolen.
HIT AND RUN
• On April 16 officers were called to reports of a hit and run near a Soos Creek Trailhead. The police report stated the incident appeared to have taken place in the parking lot and when officers arrived on scene it was left unattended.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE
• On April 18 it was reported that a DUI driver was attempting to turn into the parking lot at a Fairwood apartment complex. The police report stated the driver fought with officers after he finally stopped his vehicle.