The following was compiled from King County Sheriff ’s Office case reports.
• On Jan. 19 it was reported that a stolen vehicle was found on the reporting party’s property.
• On Jan. 25 officers responded to the Doofer’s Bar and Grill parking lot to reports that a stolen vehicle had been left there.
• On Jan. 29 officers responded to reports that a reported stolen vehicle had been found. The report stated the vehicle was dumped and then set on fire.
HIT AND RUN
• On Jan. 19 officers responded to a hit and run collision at SE 176th Street and 147th Ave. SE. The police report stated that property damage resulted from the collision.
• On Jan. 23 officers responded to reports of an accident involving a vehicle traveling the wrong way. The police report stated that following the investigation, it was determined the driver was driving under the influence. The driver has been charged with a DUI and hit and run.
• On Jan. 20 officers responded to reports that someone had threatened to place rat poison around his vehicle to deter dogs while he’s parked at the Fairwood Landing apartment complex. The police report stated that this is order to stop dogs who have reportedly urinating on his tires.
• On Jan. 28 observed a vehicle parked in a closed park’s parking lot. Inside were three juveniles and an 18 year old. The police report stated that it was possible that they were smoking marijuana.
• On Jan. 23 it was reported to officers that while the victim was parked at a Soos Creek trailhead, her vehicle was broken into. The report stated that unknown suspects broke a window to gain access and stole a Northface jacket that was in the back seat.
• On Jan. 28 it was reported that hockey gear was stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
• On Jan. 29 officers were contacted regarding reports that a flag was stolen. The report stated the unknown suspects lowered the flag on a flag pole and then stole it.
• On Jan. 30 officers were contacting regarding a vehicle prowl. The police report stated the victim went out to his work truck in the morning and saw that it had been broken into. The report added, the victim noticed a vehicle parked near his truck with one of the occupants wearing his jacket.
• On Jan. 24 officers responded to reports that a step-daughter is reportedly harassing her stepmom following the death of her dad.
• On Jan. 26 officers responded to reports that a nephew was threatened by his uncle that he would shoot him. The report said the uncle then pointed a gun at the nephew and shot at him. The report added he missed him.
ATTEMPTING TO ELUDE
• On Jan. 27 a reckless driver, who officers thought may have been driving under the influence, failed to yield to emergency lights. Then, according to the police report, the driver failed to pull over once officers turned their siren on. The report added that the driver became more reckless with their driving.
• On Jan. 27 officers were contacted regarding a vehicle parked at a park and ride. The report stated the victim’s vehicle was moved to another stall and gasoline was siphoned out of it.
• On Jan. 30 while officers were conducting an area check near the Carriages apartment complex in Fairwood, they were flagged down at the main office. The reporting party told officers they found a handgun.
• On Jan. 30 it was reported that two juveniles were arguing and threatening to fight each other over Facebook. The police report stated that one of them found the other’s address and threatened to come over with a bat and some friends.