Having the right level of support is important to feeling comfortable, safe, and independent when you retire. GenCare’s Lodge at Eagle Ridge offers Active Retirement Living, giving you a maintenance-free lifestyle, meeting you where you are with just the right support and opportunities to thrive. For a little more support, Assisted Living provides just the right amount of assistance to give you peace of mind, allowing you to stay active and healthy.
Living life to its fullest potential
- Eat better: Healthy, made-from-scratch meals using fresh ingredients tailored to suit your unique needs. Good health begins with good food!
- Move better: GenCare offers several programs to help you move better. On-site, certified personal trainers help with strength training, flexibility, balance and rehabilitation.
- Think better: A healthy body goes hand-in-hand with a healthy mind, and keeping sharp mentally has huge health benefits. GenCare’s residents can participate in a variety of activities and clubs.
- Live better: GenCare provides opportunities to discover new interests, to volunteer, to connect with others inside of and outside of your local community with programs that matter. Retirement is just the beginning of a whole new chapter!
The Lodge at Eagle Ridge in Renton
At GenCare’s Lodge at Eagle Ridge in Renton, residents can live the lifestyle that suits their needs. Suites range from studio to two-bedroom apartments in the main lodge, with free-standing cottages also available. Each unit is equipped with a kitchen or kitchenette, and walk-in showers.
Along with the many things offered through the Whole Life Living ProgramTM, residents at the Lodge at Eagle Ridge have access to a range of other services and amenities in a residence with amazing views of the Olympic Mountains and Lake Washington.
- Onsite housekeeping means you have more free time to enjoy, and there is lots to do!
- Happy hour once a week featuring live entertainment
- Onsite library
- 24-hour care staff
- Full event calendar of activities and adventures
- Onsite hair salon
- Cozy Bistro with Craft Room and Canoe Lounge
- Beautiful, manicured gardens with a gardening area and level walking paths
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Transportation services
- Pets welcome!
Welcome home: your time is yours to enjoy
Your loved ones can rest easy knowing that you’re being taken care of in a place you can truly call home! The GenCare Lifestyle provides support with many daily activities so you can spend your time doing what you love or exploring new horizons.
Make your move to retirement living with confidence and experience a new way of life. Schedule a tour today and ask about GenCare’s fall move-in offer.