• On Aug. 22 officers responded to a report a woman believed she was being stalked by a Facebook friend. The police report stated the two had been Facebook friends since 2012 but had never met in person.
• On Aug. 22 it was reported that unknown suspects reportedly cut down a maple tree on private property.
• On Aug. 23 it was reported to officers that the suspect continues to arrive at the victim’s house after making previous threats to kill. The police report stated there were no threats made at this time.
• On Aug. 22 it was reported unknown suspects had thrown a rock through a window to gain entry to a residence.
• On Aug. 25 officers responded to reports the victim parked her vehicle in her garage but left the garage door open. The police report also stated that she left the keys to her vehicle inside the unlocked vehicle. When she later returned to her garage she noticed her vehicle had been taken.
CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE VIOLATION
• On Aug. 23 during a traffic stop officers arrested a subject for an outstanding warrant. The police report stated prescription pills were also located.
• On Aug. 27 while officers were talking with the suspect, the person reportedly attempted to throw narcotics onto the ground.
• On Aug. 23 theft from a backyard was reported to officers.
• On Aug. 23 it was reported to officers while the victim was in the Fairwood Starbucks unknown subjects broke into her vehicle by breaking her rear driver’s side window. The police report stated the subjects stole her purse that was stored underneath her passenger seat.
• On Aug. 25 it was reported that during an open house items were taken from the victim’s home.
• On Aug. 23 it was reported that the victim reportedly wired money to an unknown subject in an internet scam. The unknown subject requested the funds be transferred.
• On Aug. 25 while officers were driving by Carriage Crest Elementary School when they heard unknown suspects blew up a garbage can on the play field.
• On Aug. 23 officers were contacted regarding the theft of the victim’s utility trailer. The police report stated the victim parked the trailer in front of his house and unknown subjects apparently stole the trailer by hitching it to another vehicle.
• On Aug. 27 officers responded to the Fairwood Safeway to reports of an intoxicated female who had reportedly knocked over containers full of water in the floral department. The police report stated she was trespassed from the store.
• On Aug. 27 officers responded to reports that a subject had been seen walking down the middle of a dark road wearing all black clothing.
• On Aug. 28 the victim reported to officers her car window had been broken but nothing appeared to have been stolen from inside. According to the police report, she told officers she believes her ex-boyfriend may have caused the damage because he had done so in the past.