• On Sept. 30, a woman reported she heard a voice from her apartment complex and said she was scared to look outside. According to the police report, a suspect climbed up to her balcony and attempted to steal a bike.
• A house was broken into on Sept. 28. The suspect(s) entered the house using the garage door code. According to the police report, it is unknown how the suspect(s) obtained the codes nor if anything in the house is missing.
• A victim’s house was burglarized on Sept. 30. According to the police report, the victim went on vacation to Florida the day before. Even though the house had an alarm, it was unknown if the kitchen door was unlocked.
• A man reported his car, which was warming up his car in Fairwood on Sept. 26, was stolen from his driveway.
• On Sept. 30, a man reported his vehicle was reported from Fairwood Villa Condo.
• On Sept. 27, a man reported he was shot in the left ankle and alleged it occurred near the Fairwood Apartments. He said he did not know the suspect. According to the police report, officers canvassed the area and did not find any suspects. They were unable to corroborate the man’s story, the report read.
• A suspect broke into a locker at the LA Fitness and stole a victim’s items.
• A victim reported his car was broken into. According to the police report, the suspect broke in through the passenger side of the window and stole a wallet. The victim reported an estimated loss of $1,000.
• On Oct. 1, a woman was unloading her vehicle, which was parked across the street from her house. She reported she heard an unknown woman yell out from an upstairs woman.
• Police were contacted on Sept. 28 regarding damaged windows. Upon investigation, it was determined the damage was caused by .7mm BB gun bearings.
• A woman was trespassed from a property after she entered a victim’s property and sat on his car on Sept. 29. According to the police report, she refused to leave until she was given a trespass warning letter.