NARCOTICS ACTIVITY REPORT
• On Aug. 16 the police report stated there is a possible marijuana grow in the area. The report stated a strong odor comes and goes. The report also stated that citizens have made similar reports.
• On Aug. 15 officers arrested a subject for a warrant. The police report stated the individual failed to register as a sex offender.
ILLEGAL FIREARM DISCHARGE
• On Aug. 17 officers were contacted by the reporting party who told them someone they knew had shot 10 rounds into the air while driving.
• On Aug. 17 it was reported to officers that the victim’s ex-boyfriend had reportedly set up an auto withdrawal on her checking account without her permission.
• On Aug. 17 officers responded to Petrovitsky Park to reports that equipment had been damaged by unknown suspects.
• On Aug. 17 officers responded to Rite Aid to reports that during non-business hours the unknown suspects took items without paying.
• On Aug. 18 officers were contacted regarding a jewelry box that went missing from under the victim’s bed.
ATTEMPTING TO ELUDE
• On Aug. 18 officers observed three vehicles that appeared to be following each other. The police report stated when officers attempted to pull one vehicle over, it started to move over and slow down but then sped off.
• On Aug. 18 officers responded to reports of a family disturbance while leaving a casino.
STOLEN LICENSE PLATES
• On Aug. 18 officers observed a vehicle driving with a stolen license plate on the rear of the vehicle. The police report stated when the officer turned around, the vehicle was long gone.
• On Aug. 19 it was reported to officers that the victim’s vehicle had been stolen from the parking lot at the Carriages in Fairwood.
• On Aug. 19 officers were contacted regarding reports that a utility trailer had been stolen. The police report stated the victim kept a lock on the trailer hitch to prevent it from being stolen but the unknown suspects reportedly cut the lock off before hitching the trailer to another vehicle.