• On May 28 officers responded to reports that a vehicle had hit a parked car and then veered off the road into a yard. The police report stated the driver was arrested for driving under the influence and possession of a weapon.
• On June 1 it was reported to officers that a male subject had reportedly left his parent’s vehicle on the side of the road. The report also stated it is believed that he went into nearby woods to sleep.
• On June 1 it was reported that a safe was found with passports inside.
• On June 1 officers responded to the Fairwood Apartments regarding a dispute between a current resident and an applying resident. The police report stated the argument was over an assigned parking stall. The report added management asked to have the applying resident trespassed from the property.
• On June 1 it was reported that an unknown suspect used force to enter the reporting party’s home. The police report stated that items were taken from inside.
• On June 2 officers responded to reports that someone tried to cash a check that was stolen from the victim’s home.
• On June 1 officers were contacted about a vehicle that had been prowled on May 30. The police report stated the victim did not report the incident at first until they noticed security footage had caught the suspect taking items from their unlocked vehicle.
• On June 4 officers responded to reports that unknown subjects had stolen the victim’s pressure washer from their garage.
• On June 4 it was reported to officers that the victim’s locked vehicle was entered and two cell phones were taken from inside. It is unknown how the subjects entered the vehicle because there was no visible damage.
• On June 1 officers were contacted regarding threats made toward the reporting party. The report stated the threats involved causing physical harm as well as property damage.
• On June 2 it was reported to officers that an unknown person had the victim’s mail forwarded out of state. The report added the unknown person then began applying for credit cards under the victim’s name.