• On April 21 it was reported to officers that the reporting party had allowed a friend to use their Snapchat profile. The police report added the victim believes it is being used for fraudulent reasons.
• On April 21 it was reported to officers the reporting party had allowed a friend to use their Snapchat profile however the police report added the victim believes it is being used for fraudulent reasons.
• On April 17 officers responded to reports of a civil issue. When officers arrived it was determined that two intoxicated subjects had been arguing. The police report stated one pushed and punched the other, however the victim did not want to press charges.
• On April 17 it was reported that a neighbor was seen trespassing on his neighbor’s property. The police report stated he cut a gate to gain access to their property. The report added this is an ongoing civil issue.
• On April 18 it was reported to officers that an unknown suspect had somehow gotten the victim’s information and tried to open credit cards in his name.
• On April 18 officers responded to reports of a three car collision on SE Petrovitsky Road. The police report stated one victim vehicle had fled the scene and the driver who caused the accident was arrested for driving under the influence.
• On April 21 a driver was arrested for driving under the influence while on the Renton Maple Valley Road.
• On April 19 it was reported to officers that a subject had too much to drink and collapsed on a deck at a friend’s house.
• On April 20 it was reported that someone had made threats toward someone else via Facebook.
• On April 20 the owner of a stolen vehicle contacted officers regarding the incident. The police report stated family members reported hearing the vehicle be driven out of the driveway.
STOLEN LICENSE PLATES
• On April 20 it was reported that the rear license plate from the victim’s vehicle had been stolen.
• On April 20 officers were contacted regarding reports of elderly abuse happening at the Fairwood Apartments.
• On April 20 a stolen vehicle out of the Renton Police Department had been located in the parking lot of the Fairwood Villa condos.