CREDIT CARD/ATM FRAUD
• On May 17 it was reported to officers the boyfriend of the victim’s granddaughter was suspected of stealing devices in order to steal money.
• On May 8 officers were contacted regarding reports of items being stolen from the victim’s vehicle. The police report stated the unknown subjects entered the vehicle through an unlocked door.
• On May 15 it was reported to officers that unknown suspects drove up to mail boxes and stole mail from inside in the East Renton Highlands area.
• On May 18 the victim reported that while her vehicle was parked in her driveway, someone had rifled through it and stole some money. The police report stated that she had failed to lock the vehicle.
• On May 20 while officers were responded to reports of a stolen vehicle, they were informed the vehicle had been impounded by the Renton Police Department. The report stated keys were taken out of another vehicle in order to steal the truck from the victim’s driveway.
• On May 8 a vehicle reported stolen out of the Renton police department was found in the parking lot of the Hobart Community Church in Maple Valley. Officers first responded to the location to reports of a suspicious vehicle.
• On May 15 officers were contacted regarding reports about a civil problem with the reporting party’s neighbor. The police report stated in order to get their attention, the reporting party told officers the other party had a gun. The report added she then recanted her statement.
• On May 15 it was reported that force was used to enter the victim’s garage. It appears the suspects were unable to enter the home and left without taking anything.
• On May 18 officers responded to reports of a forced entry burglary. It was reported that boxes of ammunition, power tools, jewelry and firearms were taken.
• On May 20 officers responded to reports of a forced entry burglary at the Heritage of Fairwood condos. The police report stated U.S. Army gear was taken.
• On May 21 it was reported to officers that an unknown subject entered the victim’s home using an unlocked kitchen window. The police report stated items from the home and garage were stolen.
• On May 15 a father and son went to the Fairwood Safeway where their daughter and sister works. The police report stated a verbal altercation turned into a scuffle on the floor. The report added there was no report of injuries following the incident.
• On May 20 officers were contacted regarding reports of a stolen vehicle. The police report stated the victim had reported that her husband had taken her vehicle without permission.
• On May 16 it was reported to officers that a subject appeared to be loitering outside a business on the Renton Maple Valley Highway. The police report stated the subject pay have been loitering possibly for prostitution.
OPERATOR’S LICENSE VIOLATION
• On May 18 while on a routine patrol, officers pulled over a vehicle for speeding in the 13600 block of Southeast Petrovitsky Road. The report stated upon contact with the driver, they claimed to have misplaced his license. When he gave officers the vehicle registration it was listed under a different name other than his.
• It was reported on May 20 that a male subject had thrown a pint glass in Doofer’s Bar & Grill. The police report stated he hit another man and the glass broke after hitting the wall.
HIT AND RUN
• On May 21 officers responded to reports that an unknown driver hit a mailbox and pole power before leaving the scene. The police report stated the driver left on foot.