Food is a basic need required by everyone to survive. Everyone has a right to an adequate amount of nutritious food. Despite this right, millions of people globally cannot access good food due to reasons beyond their control.
Food security is the ability to access nutritious food in sufficient quantities. The food should also meet one’s preferences and dietary needs to meet a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, food security’s four pillars include availability, access, utilization, and stability.
Measuring food security involves a multifaceted process that includes:
- Identifying the calories per capita
- Determining one’s dietary intake
- Measuring the subject’s height, weight, and body consumption
- Statements on one’s food security experience
- Measuring household income and expenditure
A recent study in 2020 established that one in every eight Americans is food insecure. Therefore, over 40 adults and 12 million children are considered food insecure. FAO found that the increase in food-insecure households was because of the Covid 19 pandemic, which affected food production leading to inflation.
However, most people claim that the U.S government is doing little to protect its citizens against the looming food insecurity pandemic. Therefore, Donald Carlson took a brave step to develop a blueprint informing people about the coming food shortage.
What is the Food Security Secrets Blueprint?
Food Security Secrets is a guide that informs people on preparing for and surviving the looming food shortage crisis. In his book, he also details the 24 food items that are likely to disappear within one day of declaring an emergency.
He claims that the Covid 19 pandemic was the beginning of the crisis and people need to prepare for the worst. The war in Ukraine is also a leading contributor to the crisis. The sanctions placed on Russia may lead to food shortages and fertilizers in America and worldwide.
Price inflation on food commodities is rising out of control, soon leading to food rationing. On 24 March 2022, the United States’ president said it is likely to experience food shortages due to sanctions placed on Russia.
Therefore, Donald Carlson, in his book, proposes essential foods to start piling in the wake of the food shortage crisis.
Why Did Donald Carlson Create this Blueprint?
Donald Carlson claims that the United States government cannot bail its citizens from any looming food shortage crisis. During the Covid 19 pandemic, food shortages caused panic among the citizens. Most food stores and supermarkets ran out of food, such as meat and rice.
Therefore, he says that scarcity is the main reason that causes panic among people. A recent psychological report found that the feeling of scarcity is the main thing that drives average buyers into buying anything they see in the store.
He adds the phrase ‘They Don’t Want You to Know.’ The term ‘they’ in his book refers to:
- The food industries
- Government officials
- Mainstream media
What does Donald Carlson Cover in His Book?
- On page 130, he discusses how to get all the food you need to add to your survival stockpile at a lower price or even free.
- The most recommended beverage to add to your shopping list to help maintain healthy mental fitness during a food shortage crisis is on page 150.
- The myths surrounding food security and how it affects your preparation strategy
- A must-have food given to soldiers during the world war two
- The book offers the best ways to store food and things to avoid to ensure that the food remains safe for consumption
- Signs to identify that the food you are eating is safe and still as good as the day it was packaged
- The best trick to storing dairy products without depending on refrigeration for up to 25 years
- It reveals the major food used by most fast-food restaurants that ran out during the Covid 19 pandemic
- The most crucial food included in the U.S. army’s MRE for the last 11 years
- Helpful advice from a former police officer on securing your food stockpile
- The 24 most nutritional and long-lasting items that are likely to disappear in the wake of the crisis
- A food type that lasts for up to 106 years without going bad
What are the Benefits of Purchasing the Food Security Secrets by Donald Carlson?
- It helps you prepare for any food shortage threat early
- It reduces panic among average buyers by proposing the best foods to buy before they disappear
- It contains information about foods that can last for several years without going bad
- It suggests the best places to buy food at a lower price
- It is an easy-to-follow program
Where to Purchase Food Security Secrets
Since the book contains vital information on curbing food insecurity, it faces significant threats from the government and leading food stores. Therefore, it is not available in any online or physical store. Interested buyers can only acquire a copy from the official website.
If the book were available on Amazon, it would cost at least $35 because of the demand. On the official website, it costs $7. The writer also provides buyers with a sneak preview of the book to build trust with his clients.
Some of the secrets revealed to buyers before buying the book include:
- How to protect frozen foods after a disaster
- The best technique for concealing your emergency food supply from looters and robbers
- Myths surrounding food security
Final Word on Food Security Secrets Blueprint
Food security is one of the greatest threats facing humankind around the world. Governments and other concerned parties are doing less to protect their citizens against the effects of food shortages. Therefore, Donald Carlson bravely developed the blueprint to inform everyone on how to prepare for the coming food shortage threat.
The blueprint informs readers on the best foods to buy. In addition, it offers the best places one can obtain food at an affordable price or for free. It also gives information on the best foods that can last for more extended periods.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.