- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Seamount all-league teams | Soccer
Three local players earned first team all-Seamount mentions among the all-Seamount awards for boys soccer.
Hazen junior defender Corron Hall, Lindbergh sophomore defender Troy Jaramillo and Hazen senior midfielder Israel Padilla all made the first team.
Renton goalkeeper Alexiz Quintana, Hazen defender Frankie Johnson, Lindbergh midfielder Ian Asman, Hazen midfielder Jonathan Betancourt, Hazen midfielder Jacob Nestvold and Hazen forward Samuel Bunnell all made the all-league second team.
From Hazen, Christopher Howe and Patrick Zenka earned honorable mention. Lindbergh's Bikramdeep Thind and Renton's Omar Martinez also earned honorable mention.
The Seamount MVP was Mount Rainier's Darwin Jones, while Mount Rainier coach Jerry Capodanno took the Coach of the Year award.
Hazen led local schools in all-league mentions, with two first, four second and two HM. Lindbergh had one first, one second and one HM. Renton had one second and one HM.