- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Renton coach, Hazen team honored with All-Seamount awards | GYMNASTICS
Renton's Alicia Cunningham was named All-Seamount gymnastics Coach of the year Tuesday and the Hazen Highlanders were given the sportsmanship award.
Lindbergh sophomore Jenna Louise and Freshman Autumn Doolittle were each named to the All-Seamount first team, as was Renton senior Elizabeth Murtaugh.
Making the second team were Lindbergh senior Makia Williams and junior Marissa Leonard. Hazen junior Kylie Magar also received second-team honors.
Renton's Cynthia Fang and Kimberly Hoang, along with Lindbergh's Lindsey Pfluger and Jasmine Rua were all named honorable mentions.