- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Lindbergh boys beat Highline in final regular season game
The Lindbergh Eagles boys basketball team head into the sub-district tournament this week with another win under their belts after besting Highline 56-27 on Friday.
Highline jumped out to an 8-5 lead after the first quarter, but could not hold the Eagles down for long as they came roaring back in the second to take a 19-15 lead into halftime.
The second half was all Eagles as they outscored the Pirates 37-12 after the break.
Lindbergh's Colin Malone led all scorers with 13 points and Tyrell Shavers added another 12 for the Eagles.
The win boosts Lindbergh to a 11-9 overall record and a 9-5 record int he conference.
The Eagles open their postseason play against Franklin PIerce Wednesday at Clover Park High School.