- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Hazen beats Foster easily; Lindbergh gets big comeback win | Softball
The Hazen softball team beat Foster 14-0 Monday.
The Highlanders (2-6 overall, 2-4 Seamount) scored 12 runs in the first two innings, including eight in the second.
Joanna Penner, Lena Chindamany and Ariana Williams all had two hits each for Hazen.
Lindbergh 10, Mercer Island 7
The Eagles (7-2, 5-2) scored six runs in the top of the seventh inning to cap off the non-league win. Maria Cornell went 3-4 with two doubles and a triple. Paula Farrell earned the win.
Bellevue 9, Liberty 8
Liberty (6-8, 5-5 KingCo 3A/2A) led 6-3 through four innings, but Bellevue scored at least once every inning from the third through the eighth. Sidney Hopper went 2-4 with two RBI. Liza Van Kamp went 2-5.