- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Rainier open house set
The City of Renton and representatives from Johansen Excavating Inc. are hosting a Rainier Avenue Improvements Project Open House on May 15.
The event is 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at 263 Rainier Avenue South, suite 201 in Renton.
The open house is for the community to ask questions and learn more about the improvement project at the on-site office.
This last piece of the $42 million Rainier Avenue South Improvement Project will result in improved transit mobility, upgraded traffic safety and enhanced pedestrian safety.
Rainier Avenue South serves as the major north-south thoroughfare through downtown Renton, connecting South King County and South Seattle to Renton.
Questions and concerns can be addressed to the 24-hour hotline at 425-988-4104.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rainierproject.com.