RECOVERED STOLEN PROPERTY
• On Nov. 7 it was reported that a stolen ATM machine and city of Kent stolen property was found.
• On Nov. 5 officers responded to reports of a vehicle being stolen from a Fairwood apartment complex. According to the police report, the victim told officers a few nights before he had left his garage door open and noticed a foot locker was stolen. The report added the victim also forgot a spare key to his vehicle was inside that locker.
• On Nov. 6 it was reported that the victim’s vehicle was stolen from in front of her house in Fairwood’s Candlewood Ridge neighborhood. The police report stated the victim still has both sets of keys. There is no suspect information at this time.
• On Nov. 6 officers were contacted by the manager at the Fairwood Auto Zone. He reported that two days before a customer had asked him to go in the back to check on something. When the manager returned, the subject was gone and so were seven pocket knives from a stand out front.
• On Nov. 6 the victim told officers they believed house sitters stole property and damaged other items.
• On Nov. 7 officers were contacted by the manager of the Fairwood Safeway who reported the theft of spiced rum from the liquor cabinet. The police report stated the manager found the case in disarray and the door bent. In the surveillance video, two subjects were seen prying open the door and taking the bottle.
• On Nov. 6 officers were contacted regarding a bullet hole that the victim found in the side of her detached garage.
• On Nov. 6 officers responded to reports of road rage near the Bank of America in Fairwood. The police report stated the request of prosecution was declined.
• On Nov. 7 a male subject was seen running around and yelling in public. According to the police report, he was high and not able to care for himself. Because he was an obvious danger to himself and others, he was transported to Valley Medical Center for an evaluation.
• On Nov. 6 a dark green Subaru was reportedly driving recklessly. According to the police report, the driver failed to stop.