VEHICLE LICENSE VIOLATIONS
• On Aug. 19 officers observed a vehicle driving without license plates. Upon contact with the driver it was determined the suspect were driving without a license. The police report stated the driver gave indication they were a “sovereign citizen.” The driver was cited for multiple infractions.
• On Aug. 14 officers responded to reports that a construction site had been burglarized over the weekend. The police report stated tools were taken from the job site.
• On Aug. 14 it was reported that copper wiring was stolen from a gravel manufacturing facility.
• On Aug. 19 it was reported that unknown suspects had burglarized a vacant home near Lake Kathleen. The police report stated the suspects may have gained entry by kicking in a downstairs door.
• On Aug. 21 officers responded to reports that unknown suspects had broken into the victim’s garden shed and attempted to steal a log splitter.
• On Aug. 21 officers responded to reports over a residential burglary that happened sometime over the weekend. The police report stated there was no damage done to the outside or inside of the home but small items were taken. It appeared access was gained through an unlocked kitchen window.
• On Aug. 19 officers responded to reports of two adult brothers getting into a physical fight. It was reported the older brother had punched the victim and taken his phone to prevent him from calling 911. The police report also stated the older brother threw the phone out a second story window. The older brother was booked for fourth degree assault, interfering with reporting domestic violence and vandalism.
• On Aug. 21 officers responded to reports of a vehicle collision that turned physical. The police report stated following the accident, the suspect punched the victim in the neck.
• On Aug. 10 it was reported to officers that someone had forged checks and fraudulently obtained funds.
• On Aug. 13 it was reported that threats to kill were made over a lost dog.
• On Aug. 14 officers were contacted regarding reports of verbal threats made via cell phones over a Twitter account and domain name.
ATTEMPTED AUTO THEFT
• On Aug. 13 it was reported that juveniles had trespassed on private property and entered multiple vehicles. The police report stated they had caused damage to one of the steering columns.
• On Aug. 14 an electric cart was reportedly stolen. The police report stated the cart was later found nearby.
• On Aug. 19 it was reported to officers that while two subjects were hanging out, one of them met another person on a dating app. That subject went to pick the third person up and brought him back to the house to smoke drugs, the police report stated. The report added the suspects fought and one of them was armed with a plastic spork.
• On Aug. 14 officers responded to reports of household items and furniture illegally being dumped on King County property.
ATTEMPTED TO ELUDE
• On Aug. 16 a vehicle eluding officers on the Renton Maple Valley Highway. The police report stated the driver was possibly intoxicated and was driving a stolen vehicle.
VIOLATION OF COURT ORDERS
• On Aug. 21 the victim called officers to report that her ex-boyfriend of 12 years had violated a protection order by driving past her house several times. The police report stated he also threw a graffiti covered helmet at her house.
• On Aug. 20 officers responded to reports of a suspicious subject and vehicle that had been seen twice at the location. The police report stated it appeared the male subject may have been casing the school.
• On Aug. 21 it was reported that scratches on a victim’s vehicle were found and a piece of wood had been broken off their back door near the dead bolt.
• On Aug. 22 it was reported to officers that a suspect had been trespassing on private property. According to the police report, several items including shoes, a metal rod and fruit snack wrappers were left behind on the door step.
Controlled substance violation
• On Aug. 22 officers responded to Doofer’s Tavern to reports of a suspicious vehicle. The police report stated officers made contact with the subject and determined they had a warrant. The police report also stated heroin was found during a search.