- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Two teens shot in Skyway Tuesday
Two teens were shot in a Skyway home Tuesday afternoon.
They were taken to Harborview Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries to the hand and leg, said King County Sheriff's Sgt. Calvin Beringer.
A group, including the youths, was gathered in a home on the
200 12300 block of 56th Place South, some sitting on a couch, when the shots were fired, he said.
The victims knew the suspects. The incident was not gang related.
Responders got a call at about 3:15 p.m., saying there was a shooting.
About 20 officers from the Sheriff's office and City of Renton Police were at the scene.
A couch pillow was taken as evidence.
Two suspects left the scene before first responders arrived. Officers are pursuing multiple leads, he said.
So far they have about three or four different versions of what happened, he said.