- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Renton Police pursuing leads in fatal shooting
Renton Police investigators are continuing to pursue leads in the fatal shooing of a 35-year-old Seattle man outside a sports bar on Airport Way early Sept. 4.
"We are following the leads that we have and hope we can solve this case and bring resolution to the victim's family," said Renton Police spokeswoman Penny Bartley.
The victim was identified as Craig D. Moore of Seattle.
The King County Medical Examiner has ruled his death a homicide. He suffered a gunshot wound to the head, according to the medical examiner’s office.
The investigation into Moore’s death outside Touchdowns Sports Bar and Grill is continuing.
Police responded to a report of shots fired at the sports bar at about 12:10 a.m. Thursday. Officers found Moore dead in the parking lot. Police were not aware of any fight or dispute inside the bar prior to the shooting.
Anyone with information related to the shooting is asked to call the Renton Police Department at 425-430-7500 or 911.