- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Renton planning Disaster Job Fair
The City of Renton is sponsoring a Disaster Job Fair on Sept. 25 to provide information and answer questions about volunteering as an emergency responder in the community during and following a disaster.
The job fair is 3 - 8 p.m. at the seventh floor conference center, City Hall, 1055 S. Grady Way.
The event will include demonstrations and displays on a wide variety of topics such as CERT, emergency operations center worker, radio emergency communications, shelter operations, animal rescue and more.
Additional information is available on the City of Renton Web site, rentonwa.gov.
The fair is part of “Ready in Renton,” the city’s observance of National Preparedness Month in September.