- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Man severely injured in hit-and-run accident on Rainier Avenue South
Police are searching for a white Dodge Caravan that was involved in a hit-and-run accident Tuesday night that sent a man to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
According to police, a white male approximately 35 to 45 years old was crossing the 200 block of Rainier Avenue South, mid-block, at approximately 8 p.m. when he was struck by a the Caravan, traveling north.
According to police, the man was transported to Harborview MEdical Center with life-threatening injuries.
There is no description of the driver of the van, but the suspect vehicle, a white Dodge Caravan, should have damage to the right front and to the windshield.
Anyone who saw the collision or knows the whereabouts of the van is asked to contact Traffic Investigator Hyett at 425-430-7500 reference case #14-9991.