- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Habitat for Humanity hosting home repair program in Renton Aug. 12
Renton home owners can take advantage of Habitat for Humanity Seattle-King County's home repair program this Tuesday, August 12.
The event is to inform Renton homeowners on how they can qualify for Habitat's program.
The Renton Home Repair Informational Meeting is Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., at Habitat's offices, 560 Naches Ave SW, Suite 110, Renton.
The program is designed for residents who cannot afford to take out a loan to fix the repairs. To participate, homeowners must live in the Cascade neighborhood area of Renton and be in need of exterior home repairs. Those interested are required to attend the informational meeting to determine if they are eligible for the program.
For more information, contact Donna Adair at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-855-5214.