- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Three Renton residents injured in head-on crash Sunday on SR900
Three Renton residents were injured in a car crash Sunday night on state Route 900, just west of Renton city limits, when a car driven by a 27-year-old Issaquah man crossed the center line and hit their vehicle head-on.
Police believe alcohol was involved.
All three passengers, a 27-year-old woman, a 43-year-old woman and a 2-year-old girl, were injured and transported to Harborview Medical Center for treatment.
According to police, at about 7:30 p.m. Sunday evening, a white Lexus GS3 traveling eastbound on SR900, jut west of 151st Avenue Southeast. The Lexus crossed over the center and slammed head-on into the second vehicle, a 1995 Honda Accord.
The driver of the Lexus was also injured and transported to Overlake Hospital.
State police are pursuing driving under the influence - vehicular assault charges against the driver of the Lexus.