- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Cloudy, but a little cooler | WEEKEND WEATHER
It might be a little cloudy this weekend, but at least it will be a little cooler!
The National Weather Service is calling for cloudy skies today, Saturday, with a high near 76. Overnight, the clouds thicken with a 30 percent chance of showers and a low around 60.
Sunday should bring us mostly cloudy skies with a high around 73, dropping to 57 in the overnight hours.
Partly sunny on Monday with a high near 80, changing to a chance of showers through midweek.
SEND US YOUR PICS!
This week's weather photo comes to us from Robert Hess who grabbed this great picture of his grandsons, Henry Cooke and Leo Stevenson finding some relief from the heat at the Henry Moses Aquatic Center.
Thank you, Robert for the great pic!
We want to see you, your family and friends doing something outdoors in Renton, whatever the weather. Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for publication online and on the new "At a Glance" page.