- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
100-year-old SeaTac man found dead; wallet missing
The King County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the death June 27 of a 100-year-old SeaTac man whose wallet is missing.
Robert O. Benson, a longtime SeaTac resident, was found dead in his home; the cause is still undetermined but the Sheriff's Office is calling his death a homicide.
Missing from his home is his scuffed leather wallet, brown in color, that sheriff's detectives would like to locate, according to a news release.
The wallet contains Benson's drivers license, along with cards from Chase, Key Bank and a Discover credit card. Also in the wallet were miscellaneous items, including an AARP card, his proof of car insurance, and his Medicare card.
Anyone with information related to Benson's death or the wallet is asked to call the King County Sheriff’s Office at 206-296-3311.