- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Renton Farmers Market to offer beer, wine sampling
The Renton Farmers Market will now offer beer and wine sampling at their newly expanded area Market West on Tuesdays.
The market runs from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., every Tuesday, until September 30. It is located at Piazza Park, on the corner of 3rd Avenue S. and Burnett Avenue S.
Each week will feature as many as three unique Washington wineries or breweries, offering limited tastings for a small fee as well as sales of wine and beer. Sampling will run each Tuesday through August, with dates in September to be determined.
Regular weekly events include the “Taste of Renton” featuring a local restaurant dishing up samples from 4:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., live entertainment from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., and the Kids’ Patch with fun projects for the little ones will be open from 3:00 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Master Gardeners will also be on hand to help you through the growing season. New for 2014, artisans and crafters will be featured at Market West.
The Renton Farmers Market is sponsored by the City of Renton and co-sponsored by King Conservation District, the Renton Marketing Campaign, Group Health Cooperative and the Renton Reporter.