- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers | WEEKEND WEATHER
Well they can't all be winners.
The National Weather Service is calling for a 30 percent chance of showers today, Saturday, with mostly cloudy skies and a high near 63. A chance of showers sticks around Saturday night with lows near 53.
Showers are likely Sunday under mostly cloudy skies and a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Overnight, the chance of showers drops to 30 percent and temperatures will find their way into the low 50s.
Mostly cloudy again Monday with a 50 percent chance of showers and a high around 65.
Send us your pics!
We want to see you, your family and friends doing something outdoors in Renton, whatever the weather. Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for publication online and on the new "At a Glance" page.