- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Learn to Row Day | SLIDESHOW
Dozens of would-be rowers turned out to the new Renton Rowing Center on Saturday for the official grand opening and a chance to learn a little bit about the sport.
Locate on the south end of Lake Washington at the end of the Cedar River Trail, the Renton Rowing Center recently took over the lease of the Cedar Rover Boathouse from Cascade Canoe & Kayak Center.
Saturday, the Center hosted Learn to Row Day, a free event to encourage folks to take up the sport.
Photos by Brian Beckley