- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Rain now, but blue skies and sun are on their way | WEEKEND WEATHER
Showers may be in store this weekend, but clear skies and warmer weather are headed our way.
The National Weather Service is calling for mostly cloudy skies today, Saturday, with a 40 percent chance of showers and a high near 58. Saturday night brings us an 80 percent chance of rain and a low near 44.
Showers continue on Sunday with a high near 53 and an 80 percent chance of precipitation, dropping to a 40 percent chance overnight with a low 41.
A chance of rain continues into Monday, but then the clouds should clear out giving us several days of blue skies and temperatures around 70.
Send us your pics!
We want to see you, your family and friends doing something outdoors in Renton, whatever the weather. Send your pictures to email@example.com to be considered for publication online and on the new "At a Glance" page.