- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
'Rock star of sewing' to visit Renton shop Tuesday
The 'rock star of sewing' Hanspeter Ueltschi, fourth-generation owner of BERNINA International, will visit Renton's The Sewing Machine Service Company on Tuesday, April 22.
Ueltschi will sign customer sewing machines, give a company overview and new product update from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. The shop is located at 315 Main Avenue South, Renton.
At 10:30 a.m., BERNINA Educator Deb Cacciamani will teach a techniques class for free.
BERNINA is a Swiss company, founded more than 100 years ago. The company has sewing machines that can cut, paint and embellish as well as sew. There are more than 400 BERNINA dealers in the United States.
The event is free, but attendees must register for seating by calling 425-255-8673.