- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Renton man charged with first-degree murder in death of girlfriend
A 20-year-old Renton man told detectives his alternate personality, “Frost,” is responsible for the death of his girlfriend Saturday, April 12, according to court documents.
Gabriel G. Navarro of Renton was charged Wednesday with first-degree murder. He’s being held on $2 million in the King County Jail.
His arraignment is 9 a.m. May 1 at the Maleng Regional Justice Center in Kent.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office was still trying to confirm the victim’s identification of late Wednesday afternoon. However, on Wednesday the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office identified her as Allison Leedy.
The documents, the Renton Police Department’s certification of probable cause, offer details of the homicide at the apartment they shared in the 1300 block of South Eagle Ridge Drive.
Prosecutors write in charging documents that their three-year relationship was marked by manipulation and isolation by Navarro.