- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Spring has finally sprung! | WEEKEND WEATHER
Well it looks like spring may finally have sprung.
The National Weather Service is calling for mostly cloudy skies today, Saturday, with a 30 percent chance of rain and highs near 53. Overnight, the clouds should begin to clear out around midnight, leaving mostly clear skies and a low in the upper 30s.
Sunday looks to be beautiful, with mostly sunny skies and a high near 56 predicted for our region. Partly cloudy Sunday night with a low near 42.
Monday should bring mostly sunny skies with a high in the low 60s, but the clouds roll back in Monday night with a chance of rain predicted for tuesday, turning to showers likely through the first part of the week.
Send us your pics!
This week's weather photo comes to us from Stacy Carpine, who grabbed this shot of Rutger Youch displaying a bullhead he caught at Coulon Park under a beautiful March sunset.
We want to see you, your family and friends doing something outdoors in Renton, whatever the weather. Send your pictures to email@example.com to be considered for publication online and on the new "At a Glance" page.