- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Light snow possible this weekend | WEEKEND WEATHER
There's the possibility of a little bit of snow this weekend, but it doesn't look like enough to start thinking about days off.
The National Weather Service is calling for mostly cloudy skies today, Saturday, with a high near 38 and a 30 percent chance of snow after 10 a.m., with accumulation of less than a half-inch. Mostly cloudy Saturday night, with temperatures dropping to a low of 31 overnight.
Sunday brings a chance of snow before 10 a.m.. then a chance of rain and snow through the day. Generally, however, it should be cloudy with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent with accumulations of less than a half-inch.
There's a 40 percent chance of rain Sunday night with a low around 36.
Rain is likely again in Monday and through the week with highs in the mid- to upper-40s.
Send us your pics!
We want to see you, your family and friends doing something outdoors in Renton, whatever the weather. Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for publication online and on the new "At a Glance" page.