- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Both platforms at Tukwila Sounder Station back in service Thursday
Beginning Thursday (Jan. 30) both platforms at the Tukwila Sounder Station on Longacres Way just off West Valley Highway will be back in service.
To access the east platform, which was most recently closed, go upstairs, walk north on the west platform, go downstairs and cross under the trackway.
Sound Transit's new parking lot west of the railroad tracks at the Tukwila station opened for customer use in mid-December.