- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Big check, big donation
Members of the Renton Rotary Club presented the council with a check for $127,000 this week in support of the new Meadow Crest inclusive playground.
Pictured with the Renton City Council are, left to right): Park Planning and Natural Resources Director Leslie Betlach, Past Rotary President and Community Services Administrator Terry Higashiyama, Rotary President Elect Andee Jorgenson, Past Rotary President Sally Rochelle, current Rotary President John Baumann, Renton Superintendent Merri Rieger and Mayor Denis Law.