- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Making it official
Judge Charles J. Delaurenti, II, administered the oath of office to Armondo Pavone, Terri Briere and Randy Corman during Monday's first City Council meeting of the year.
Briere was first appointed in 2000 and won re-election in 2001, 2005, 20098 and this past November.
Corman is beginning his sixth term on the council. He was first elected in 1994.
Pavone is beginning his first term as a councilman.