- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Maddalena captured in Seattle and in custody
Seattle Police have captures Jeremy Maddalena, the suspect who sparked a manhunt in the Renton area Dec. 6
According to a press release from the Snohomish County Sheriff's Department, Maddalena, 36, was located and taken into custody earlier today at the 800 block of Fairview Avenue North in Seattle by the Snohomish County Violent Offender Task Force.
Maddalena has a history of eluding police, including when recently avoided capture by the Task Force and King County Sheriff’s Office on Dec. 6 in the Fairwood area. Maddalena was arrested Tuesday on several outstanding felony warrants, including residential burglary and possession of a stolen vehicle.
The Task Force was assisted by Seattle Police Department and the Pacific Northwest Violent Offender Task Force.