- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Renton woman arrested in Sunday shooting of husband
Renton Police on Sunday arrested a 34-year-old woman in relation to the shooting death of her husband, according to a post on the department's Facebook page.
At 1:38 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 1, Renton officers responded to an incident where the woman calling 9-1-1 said she had shot her husband. Officers and Medics were dispatched to the residence in the 12400 block of SE 184th St.
Officers arrived to find a 31-year old male bleeding from apparent gunshot wounds, and immediately rendered aid. The man later died at the scene. The suspect, a 34-year old woman, was taken into custody.
Children at the residence were released to a family friend at their mother’s request.
The suspect was booked into jail for Felony Investigation of Homicide (Domestic Violence) and was scheduled to appear in court Monday afternoon.