- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Memorial service for Kentridge teen on Nov. 15
A memorial service for Teagan McGinnis, 16, the Kentridge High School junior killed in a Tuesday car crash, is set for 11 a.m. Friday, Nov. 15 at the New Life Church, 15711 152nd Ave. S.E., in Renton.
The boy's family has asked that those who attend wear blue, Teagan's favorite color, and be prepared to write on a share card at the service with a story, memory, thought, scripture, poem or anything that reminds them of Teagan, according to a Kentridge High School website posting by Principal Mike Albrecht. The writings will be made into a book for the family
A McGinnis memorial fund is set up at any KeyBank location, through the bank's donation accounts list.
"Our hearts go out to the family and their friends during this very difficult time," Albrecht said.