- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Sleeter takes big lead, Drennen has slight lead in hospital district races
Dr. Tamara Sleeter took a commanding lead over incumbent Sue Bowman of Renton for Bowman's seat on the Public Hospital District No. 1 Board of Commissioners.
Sleeter of Renton was ahead by 16 points, 58 percent to 42 percent, a lead which typically is insurmountable, following the initial tally Tuesday night in the general election.
The county Elections Division will release the next results at about 4:30 p.m. today.