- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County names land-use review panel
The King County Council has approved the nine members of a committee that will review procedures and costs of building and land-use permit fees charged by the County.
The membership includes Gwendolyn High, who is representing incorporated area citizens. High is a member of the Four Creeks Unincorporated Area Council.
The Technical Advisory Committee was created in November 2007 to make the county’s land-use permitting rules more transparent and fair.
The county’s land-use agency, the Department of Development and Environmental Services, is based in Renton.
The other members include:
• Tim Trohimovich, planning director of Futurewise
• Stephanie Warden, director of DDES
• Larry Rude, assistant chief of Support Services at Maple Valley Fire and Life Safety
• Dan Bruner a consulting forester at Bruner Forestry
• Gordon Moorman, a member of the Greater Maple Valley Unincorporated Area Council
• David Spohr, King County’s rural ombudsman.