- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
WEEKEND WEATHER: Clear skies and warmer
After a few cold and blustery early Spring nights, Renton residents can expect things to calm down a little this weekend.
The National Weather Service is calling partly sunny skies Saturday with a high near 51 and light winds.
It will get cold again at night, however, with partly cloudy skies and lows near 34 Saturday night.
Sunday once again sees mostly sunny skies with a high of 55 expected. After the sun sets, it will get cold again, dropping to an overnight low of 38.
Monday is also shaping up to be a nice day with mostly sunny skies and a high near 55.