- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
School Board to develop questions for superintendent candidates
The Renton School Board will hold a study session Wednesday to develop preliminary interview questions to pose to new superintendent candidates.
The study session, open to the public, is 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. at the board room in the Kohlwes Education Center, 300 S.W. Seventh St.
The School Board hired Northwest Leadership Associates, an executive search firm, to assist it in hiring a new superintendent to replace Mary Alice Heuschel, who is now the chief of staff for Gov. Jay Inslee.
The School Board will hold its regular meeting at 7 p.m.