- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
U.S. Rep. Smith opens district office in Renton
U.S. Rep. Adam Smith opened his new district office in Renton earlier this week.
It will be a base for Smith and his eight staff members, who will perform community outreach and constituent services.
Smith’s office was moved to a centralized, accessible location in Renton, after redistricting shifted the Ninth Congressional District north.
The office is at 15 S. Grady Way in Renton. The office can be reached by phone at 425-793-5180 or toll free at 1-888-SMITH09.