- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Rep. Smith to open district office in Renton Jan. 30
Congressman Adam Smith will open his district office in Renton on Jan. 30.
The open house is 3 p.m.-5 p.m., with a ribbon cutting at 3:30 p.m., at the office, 101 Evegreen Building, 15 S. Grady Way.
Smith represents the state’s Ninth Congressional District.
RSVP to email@example.com or call 425-793-5180.