- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Memorial service for Jessica Scholl is Sunday
There will be a memorial service for the slain Lindbergh High student, Jessica Scholl, at 1 p.m. Sunday at the Lindbergh auditorium.
Lindbergh High School is at 16426 128th Ave. S.E., Renton.
A Jessica Scholl Memorial Fund has been set up at the Boeing Employees' Credit Union, where those who wish can make donations at any branch and a portion will be donated to support domestic or teen violence programs in Renton. Sympathy cards may be sent to her parents, Douglas and Stephanie Scholl, at P.O. Box 1942; Auburn, WA 98071-1942.
Jessica was born on Dec. 28, 1994. In addition to her parents, she is survived by relatives in Washington, Idaho, Nevada, California and Hawaii.
Jessica will be remembered for her beautiful smile, her caring nature, and her love for family and friends, according to her family.