Finalists announced for 2012 Business Excellence Awards
March 30, 2012 · 9:28 AM
The 15 finalists for the 2012 Business Excellence Awards, sponsored by the Greater Renton Chamber of Commerce, have been announced.
The chamber will honor the 15, Renton-area businesses and name the winners at an awards ceremony on 5:30 p.m. Thursday, June 7, at the Tea Palace Asian Restaurant and Banquet, 2828 Sunset Lane N.E., Renton.
To vote for the winner in each category, go to the chamber Web site. The finalists, chosen by a vote, are:
CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD
• Oil Can Henry’s
• The Red House
• Shawn and Ted’s Meats, East Hill Renton
COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP AWARD
• First Savings Bank Northwes
t• King and Bunny’s Appliance
• Walker Subaru
OUTSTANDING NON-PROFIT AWARD
• Birthday Dreams
• Habitat For Humanity
• Luther’s Table
BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARD: 1-10 EMPLOYEES
• Farmer’s Insurance, John Galluzzo
• The Berliner Pub
• Easy Click, Websites Made Easier
BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARD: 10+ EMPLOYEES
• Columbia Bank Renton
• Renton Coil Spring
The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. with a social hour, followed by dinner and the award ceremony.Tickets are $60; RSVP by calling 425-226-4560 or online at www.GoRenton.com.
Professional photos of the finalists will be provided by the Photography and Powerpoint sponsor, Morning Star Creative Group. Video Sponsor, Hudson Photography, will feature all finalists in a video segment shown at the banquet.
The sponsors are:
• Gold Star Sponsors: First Savings Bank Northwest, Merrill Carlson & Company
• Silver Star Sponsors: The Renton Printery, Puget Sound Energy, WalMart
• Table Sponsors: Columbia Bank Renton, McLendon Hardware, Valley Medical Center, Waste Management, First Savings Bank Northwest, City of Renton
• Photography Sponsor: Morning Star Creative Group
• Video Sponsor: Hudson’s Designer Portraits
• Award Sponsor: The Renton Reporter• Contributing Sponsors: Farmers Insurance Agency – John Galluzzo, Renton Coil Spring, State Farm Insurance – Jim Sullivan